These birds nest cookies are so cute, little and enjoyable to make with kiddos. They’re stuffed with creamy peanut butter, milk chocolate and butterscotch chips all melted along with chow Mein noodles to seem like a nest. Add Cadbury eggs for a particular contact birds nest contact!
Make your individual enjoyable treats this easter with some child pleasant concepts. My chook’s nest sugar cookies are all scrumptious and cute treats to make this easter season with children and goes together with the birds nest theme.
Birds Nest Cookies
How cute are these birds nests?! I simply can’t get sufficient of them and the way straightforward they’re to make. My ladies and I beloved making these collectively and they’re SO straightforward. The peanut butter and chocolate mixture is at all times a success and with these lovable nests you possibly can even double the recipe to share along with your family and friends. These are so scrumptious and have simply the correct quantity of candy and salty to the nest. The chow Mein noodles are an enormous hit and make the nests come to life. Add some Cadbury eggs on high and benefit from the candy crunch and chocolatey flavors all mix.
With this cookie recipe you can see straightforward components and simple directions to make these the cutest deal with this Easter and spring season. Make the birds nest components forward of time and retailer them in an hermetic container or ziplock bag to maintain them recent for longer. When able to serve merely take out and add two to a few Cadbury eggs on high relying on the scale of your nests. As soon as they seem like a birds nest share them along with your family and friends this spring season. These are SO cute and beloved by everybody!!
Birds Nest Elements:
- Milk Chocolate Chips: Soften the milk chocolate chips within the microwave in 30 second increments.
- Butterscotch Chips: These will likely be melted with the chocolate and stirred collectively.
- Peanut Butter: Creamy is finest to have so the nests are easy and simple to place collectively.
- Chow Mein Noodles: This provides a salty style to the nest with the candy mixture of chocolate.
- Cadbury Eggs: Add two to a few eggs on high of every nest earlier than serving.
Methods to Make Birds Nests:
- Soften collectively: In a big microwave secure bowl add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter. Microwave stirring after each 30 seconds till melted and easy.
- Add noodles: Add within the bag of chow Mein noodles and blend till mixed.
- Make nests: Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the combination and place on parchment paper.
- Add eggs: High with Three Cadbury eggs. Let sit till chocolate has hardened.
Professional Tip from Excquis:
Soften the chips and peanut butter collectively over the range high for a extra even and shiny mixture. Then add within the chow Mein noodles as soon as melted and stir all collectively.
Suggestions for Making Easter Nests:
- Chips: Add in your favourite sort of chips to make this private. Darkish chocolate or white are enjoyable to strive too.
- Chow Mein Noodles: In case you don’t have noodles available, chopped pretzels work too.
- Muffin tin: Use a muffin tin to scoop the nests into and that can assist form the nests.
- Dimension: Make the nests as large or little as you favor.
- Refrigerate: It’s best to refrigerate the birds nests for about 15 to 20 minutes or till the chocolate is hardened.
- Eggs: Be inventive and use different sorts of eggs like M&M’s, jelly beans or a peep chook.
Listed here are Extra Enjoyable Spring Treats to Attempt:
- Spring Flower Cupcakes
- Home made White Chocolate Reese’s Eggs
- Home made Chocolate Reese’s Eggs
- Carrot Patch Miniature Bundt Cake
Birds Nest Cookies
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Butterscotch Chips
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter creamy
- 12 ounce Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 bag Cadbury eggs Mini
In a big microwave secure bowl add the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter. Microwave stirring after each 30 seconds till melted and easy.
Add within the bag of chow Mein noodles and blend till mixed. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the combination and place on parchment paper. High with Three Cadbury eggs. Let sit till chocolate has hardened.