Peach Cake is a scrumptious, simple summer time dessert with peach slices in a yellow cake batter baked till golden brown that’s scrumptious with vanilla ice cream!
This simple, tasty Cake Recipe is a cross between buttery Yellow Cake and a contemporary Peach Pie, and it’s the right summer time dessert! Just a few easy substances plus contemporary peaches make a scrumptious cake in about an hour.
There’s no higher time than summertime for contemporary, ripe peach desserts! Peak peach season is from July to August, so this Fourth of July, skip the same old Peach Cobbler and make this Peach Cake as a substitute. A scrumptious Peach Cake is ideal for summer time barbecues, potlucks, or a fast weeknight dessert.
Peach Cake is a straightforward, one bowl cake that takes minutes to whip collectively. It begins with a buttery yellow cake batter crammed with a number of butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. You then add contemporary, frozen and even canned peach slices (or chunks) proper into the batter to provide it fruity, naturally candy bursts of peach taste in each chew.
Peach Cake is so good and candy, it solely wants a dollop of Whipped Cream or a dusting of powdered sugar as a topping. However similar to any peach dessert, you understand it’s additional scrumptious with an enormous scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream! You may additionally adorn Peach Cake with Buttercream Frosting for events or birthdays.
This Peach Cake recipe is finest with contemporary peaches, particularly when its peak summer time peach season. If you must use frozen peaches, ensure that to thaw and drain them earlier than including them to the cake batter. Canned peaches are nice too, simply make sure to rinse off any sugary syrup earlier than mixing in making this a straightforward pantry recipe.
There are such a lot of methods to bake this Peach Cake! Make summer time Peach Cake for a crowd by baking in a 9×13 baking pan. Bake in Peach Cake in a bundt pan and high with easy glaze made with peach juice, or attempt our cupcake and the other way up cake variations under.
Are you able to make Peach Cake forward?
There are a pair methods to make Peach Cake forward of time. You may bake the cake and hold it within the fridge for as much as one week or within the freezer for six months. One other manner is to combine all of the dry substances after which retailer in a sealed container till you might be able to make a cake.
MORE EASY SUMMER DESSERTS
Straightforward Fruit Salad
Straightforward Peach Cobbler
Blended Berry Trifle
Straightforward Strawberry Shortcake
VARIATIONS ON PEACH CAKE
- Fruit: Different stone fruits style simply pretty much as good on this pound cake. As an alternative of peach slices, you should use sliced plums, apricots, or nectarines.
- Berries: Peaches and berries are scrumptious collectively! Combine in a half cup contemporary blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries into the cake batter.
- Spices: Add heat spices to your Peach Cake batter like floor cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom.
- Nuts: Give your Peach Cake some crunch by sprinkling the highest of the cake with chopped pecans or almonds earlier than baking.
- Flavoring: Substitute 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with almond extract or peach juice for extra flavoring in your cake.
- Upside Down Cake: Make an Upside Down Peach Cake by sprinkling half cup brown sugar on the underside of your cake pan and arranging peach slices over sugar in a single layer. Pour cake batter over peaches and bake as typical. Cool cake for 10 minutes then invert onto a cake plate so peaches are on high of the cake.
- Peach Cupcakes: To make Peach Cupcakes, grease or line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. For finest outcomes, pour batter into cupcake pan earlier than including peaches after which prepare peach slices on high of the cake batter. Bake for 18-22 minutes, or till a toothpick comes out clear.
EASY CLASSIC CAKES FOR ANY OCCASION
Straightforward Chocolate Cake
Traditional Yellow Cake
Traditional Carrot Cake
Crimson Velvet Cake
HOW TO STORE PEACH CAKE
- Serve: Peach Cake may be at room temperature for as much as 2 days. Cowl with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- Retailer: Refrigerate Peach Cake for as much as one week in an hermetic container. Cool to room temperature earlier than storing.
- Freeze: Wrap a totally cooled Peach Cake tightly with plastic wrap and retailer in an hermetic container or bag. Freeze for as much as 6 months.
Like this recipe? Reserve it to your Pinterest board now!
- Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 45 minutes
- Complete Time: 1 hour
- Course: Dessert
- Delicacies: American
- Writer: Sabrina Snyder
Peach Cake is a scrumptious, simple summer time dessert with peach slices in a yellow cake batter baked till golden brown that is scrumptious with vanilla ice cream!
- 2 medium peaches , peeled and sliced (or 12 ounces frozen and thawed)
- half cup unsalted butter , softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 giant eggs
- 2 cups flour
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 half teaspoon baking soda
Be aware: click on on occasions within the directions to start out a kitchen timer whereas cooking.
Preheat oven to 350 levels.
Spray a 9-inch springform pan or cake pan with baking spray.
To your stand mixer add the butter, sugar, and vanilla on medium velocity till mild and fluffy then add within the eggs one by one.
Sift the flour, salt, and baking soda collectively in a medium bowl then add them into the stand mixer on low velocity till simply mixed.
Fold the peaches into the batter.
Pour into pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or till high is flippantly browned and a toothpick comes out clear.
Yield: 12 servings, Quantity per serving: 308 energy, Energy: 308g, Carbohydrates: 54g, Protein: 4g, Fats: 9g, Saturated Fats: 5g, Ldl cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 249mg, Potassium: 130mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 38g, Vitamin A: 450g, Vitamin C: 3g, Calcium: 14g, Iron: 1g
All pictures and textual content © for Dinner, then Dessert.
Key phrase: Peach Cake