Once you puree chia seed pudding, it’s easy and creamy, identical to conventional pudding. I additionally added cinnamon and cayenne, as a result of why not? It labored for my breakfast shake, and it really works rather well on this pudding too. Bonus: you’ll be able to completely have this chia seed pudding for breakfast. Breakfast pudding! We’ll reside like kings!
Mexican Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
A wealthy, creamy dairy-free pudding made with chia seeds.
- 1/three cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond (or different non-dairy) milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (I used Grade B)
- 1 tsp floor cinnamon
- pinch of cayenne (optionally available)
- Mix all elements in a medium bowl.
- Cowl and refrigerate in a single day or a minimum of eight hours.
- Switch combination to a high-powered blender and mix till fully easy. If pudding is heat from mixing, return to fridge till chilled. (Alternately, you’ll be able to simply stir the pudding and eat it with out mixing.)
This pudding is thick, virtually like a mousse. Should you’ve blended your pudding and resolve you need it somewhat thinner, add some additional milk. Be sure you mix the pudding till fully easy—in the event you don’t, will probably be gritty! A high-powered blender just like the Vitamix works finest. Any sweetener you want will work on this, and if 1 tablespoon of maple syrup isn’t candy sufficient, be at liberty so as to add extra.